Suemoy S. Wallace, MD, FACS
Dr. Suemoy Wallace grew up in Trinidad and Tobago. She attended St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada for her undergraduate education and where she earned her MD in 2004. Her surgical training was done at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Wallace went on to obtain further training as a fellow in Surgical Critical Care and Acute Care Surgery at the University of Connecticut, Hartford Hospital and Wake Forrest University Baptist Medical Center respectively. Her training was completed in 2011.
Dr. Wallace was an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics and Mercy Medical Center in Iowa before heading to Arizona to work as a Surgical Critical Care Surgeon in 2014. She now joins Arizona Advanced Surgery performing general surgery at the Mesa office location. Dr. Wallace is board certified by the American Board of Surgery in General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care and is a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons.
- American College of Surgeons
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma
Hospitals Staffed At
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Ocotillo Medical Center
- Medical School: St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Residency: St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Connecticut, Hartford Hospital & Wake Forrest University Baptist Medical Center