Craig M Szafranski, MD, FACS
Dr. Craig Szafranski hails from Ohio and received his bachelor of Arts in Microbiology at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He completed medical school at the University of Toledo, College of Medicine and then headed out west to complete five years of residency at the Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency and Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix. Dr. Szafranski joined Advanced Surgical Associates in February 2020.
Dr. Szafranski is Board Certified and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Procedures Performed & Conditions Treated by Dr. Szafranski
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Appendectomy Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Member, American College of Surgeons
- Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery, University of AZ College of Medicine
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Ocotillo Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Toledo
- Residency: University of Arizona Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency Program