Alvaro Testa Jr, MD
Upon graduating medical school from the University of Colorado, Dr. Testa Jr. completed training in General Surgery at Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency. He then focused his area of expertise in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medical University of South Carolina. As part of his training, Dr. Testa spent time at the University of Wisconsin in Madison working with world experts in reconstructive plastic surgery. In South Carolina, he worked with leaders in the field of breast reconstruction and has adapted his experiences from training, as well as private practice, to optimize the results for his patients. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Testa’s practice focuses on cosmetic as well as reconstructive breast surgery, abdominal wall reconstruction, aesthetic care of the body and face, wound care and cosmetic skin care.
Procedures Performed & Conditions Treated by Dr. Testa Jr.
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Wound Care
- Skin Cancer Removal
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Skin Care
- Botox and Fillers
- Medical School: University of Colorado, School of Medicine
- Residency in General Surgery: Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency
- Residency in Plastic Surgery: Medical University of South Carolina
- Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction
- Cosmetic Surgery and Body Contouring